Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Yarn Along



After a couple week's break, I'm going to join in again with Ginny at Small Things on her Yarn Along. Here's what I've been up to..
Reading - You *might* have a hard time telling what the book I'm listening to is:) I couldn't get the picture to show up - I think the screen was too bright in the semi dark room. It is 'The Rent Collector' by Camron Wright. I've just got started on it, but so far, so good.

Crocheting - I'm slowly making progress on my lab blanket. It's getting too big to take anywhere to work on, but I'm doing a little work on it here and there at home. No pattern for this one, just a basic bobble stitch.

Knitting - Sockhead Slouch Hat - this is really coming along. I'm just a few rows from starting the decreases. Should have this one done by next week.

Tidal Sands Cowl - this one is proving to be never ending. I made another mistake, I dropped a stitch in the middle of a lace repeat and couldn't figure out how to fix it. After ripping the whole thing out I decided that I wanted to do the longest option for this pattern anyway, so I guess it's okay:) I'm just about back to where I was when I ripped it out. 

Going to see what everyone else is working on:) 

3 comments:

  1. Great projects you are working on. The Tidal Sand Cowl is going to be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects you are working on. The Tidal Sand Cowl is going to be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I'm girl crushing. :) It's the first time I've visited your blog & I LOVE the snowmen up top. I also love Tidal Sands & have added it to my Ravelry que. And then there's your Sockhead hat.... I love that yarn. I can't tell you how many times I've bought that colorway with the intention of knitting myself socks & end up knitting something else instead.

    ReplyDelete