Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Yarn Along - With a Finish!!!


Linking back up with Ginny at Small Things on her Yarn Along. I do have a finish, but otherwise it's going to look a bit like a repeat from last week. Here's what I've been working on...
Reading- I'm still working on Rent Collector by Camron Wright. Actually I just haven't turned it back on since last week. Going to remedy that this week and get it all finished up:) 

Knitting - I finally finished my Sockhead Slouch Hat and while I am not a great model for hats - my best feature is my hair, though I almost always wear it up, but I look a bit silly with it covered up with a hat:) That's okay though because my goal was to make a hat that I can wear with my hair up and that will keep me warm, and this hat works perfectly - plus I LOVE how the striping turned out!!! The yarn is Patons Kroy Sock yarn in colorway Blue Brown Marl. 

I am also working on Tidal Sands Cowl and got a couple more inches done on it. I am finally further on it than I have been during either of the last 2 attempts I've made:)

Crocheting - I am still working on my lap blanket. I've made some progress and have a little more than a foot of height to it now. Planning on it being 48in wide, 60in in length.

Since I have a finish it's time to go into my Ravelry account and see what I can find to knit up next:) That just might be my favorite part!! 

2 comments:

  1. What lovely projects, Shannon! Congratulations on getting your finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant work on your knitting. The hat looks wonderful. Must make one myself one of these days.

    ReplyDelete