Thursday, September 22, 2016

It's Officially AUTUMN!!!

But it doesn't feel like it!!! The weather forecast says it will be 92 degrees today:(

That's okay, because I have a plan this year. I think I'm like most of you who have good intentions on making the most of everyday only to find yourself 3 weeks later wondering how time has flown by so fast and all the little fun things that you wanted to enjoy with your family and friends are now over and done without you ever having even noticed.

This happens to me all the time. I even have started to set goals out at the beginning of the year of things I want to accomplish (some personal, some family related, and a lot of crafty goals:). But this has proved to be too big of a list and by a few months in I usually have abandoned it, or forgotten about it - or just lost the list. So I'm thinking that smaller lists that go along with the seasons/holidays are a better option - plus I love making lists, so I'm good with needing to do this over and over throughout the year:)


So here it is, and with the exception of the crafting category, I think it's all doable. I always over do the crafting list:) Also, I really don't want to watch a scary movie, I hate them!! But dd and dh both like them, so I'll give it a go, maybe. Here's to hoping we have a productive and memorable Autumn season!! Anything you would add to this list that I didn't???

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...Krispy Kreme pumpkin spice donuts, pumpkin Cheerios, pumpkin whoopee pies! I like your list, Shannon! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have your Autumn all planned out. Maybe you could try a scary movie which isn't TOO scary to start out, maybe an older movie. Best of luck with keeping to your list and having fun this Autumn.

    ReplyDelete