Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Yarn Along - It's All About the Pink



Linking with Ginny of 'Small Things' on her Yarn Along/Read Along blog hop and with Nicole of Frontier Dreams and her 'Keep Calm and Craft On' blog hop. 

I have very little to show off this week as I've only been focused on one project...
This is Baby Shawl by Debbie Bliss. I'm a little over 1/3 of the way done now and have high hopes that this won't end up being a High School Graduation present for my cousin's 6 week old baby:) Thank goodness for momma's who are okay with pink for their little girls. I was one of those momma's who didn't want much pink for my daughter and I didn't understand why everyone was so upset about that. But now I know just how much fun pink can be!!! I guess lesson learned - almost 18 years later!! :) 

I've been so focused on this that I didn't even start a new book!!! So no reading update, but I think that will change for next week:)

Off to see what you have been working on...

1 comment:

  1. That is a particularly beautiful shade of pink. Everybody can live with that for several years, I should think.

    ReplyDelete