Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I Fought The Frog...

but the frog won. I fought the frog but the frog won. (Insert music notes:) From the song 'I fought the law, and the law won...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16u0wwCfoJ4


Yes, the frog won on my knitting. After having success kicking the frog out of my stitching, he took up residence with my knitting project and won. It would have been okay if I hadn't lost my patience, or if maybe I hadn't been trying to knit at 12:30 in the  morning:) But alas, after knitting 54 rows of my shawl this is what I ended up with...
Thankfully, I love this pattern, and I LOVE this yarn, so I started over again and here is where I am now (again!!)...
I'll have to work really hard to make my end of February finish date now, but I think I can still do it:)
 
On a side note, I had no idea how many versions of 'I Broke the Law' there were!! I listened to some really good ones and a couple that may give me nightmares!! Hopefully I chose one that you like:)   

No comments:

Post a Comment