Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Yarn Along

I'm joining in on this week's Yarn Along hosted by Ginny from Small Things. For this KAL we post what knitting projects we are working on as well as what books we are currently reading. Here is an over-view picture of what I've been up to this week...
 Lots going on in the above picture:)  First off, I am reading, really really slowly!! So I'm still working on the same books as last week, but it was a week were I either got to knit OR I got time to read, and well, the next picture will show what I choose...
 TWO projects off the needles!!! Neither has had the ends woven in or has been blocked, but I'm super excited to have Dockside done and half of my kitchen curtains done!!!
And well, I couldn't help myself, and I went and started another project. This time a crocheted project that will become a bag (I think). HERE is a link to my inspiration for this, although mine will be quite a bit different. I have also cast on for the second half of my kitchen curtains:) 

I haven't done it yet, but I also need to pull out a project I started around this time last year. I started on a knitted cap/hat/bonnet for my daughter that she found in a book, but I didn't get very far on it. It will be a learning curve for me as it transitions from straight needles to dpn which I've never used, but since I want to learn to make socks this year, it will probably be good practice:) 

Off to see what everyone else has been up to!! 

2 comments:

  1. Great progress on your knitting. Love them both and your new start looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your knitting is lovely. I look forward to seeing your progress on your new start.

    ReplyDelete