Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Yarn Along

I'm joining in on this week's Yarn Along hosted by Ginny from Small Things. For this KAL we post what knitting projects we are working on as well as what books we are currently reading. Here is an over-view picture of what I've been up to this week...
Reading: I finished The Amazing Thing About the Way It Goes by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee which was a great read and I highly recommend it:) I gave up on Deliverance From Evil, turns out I wasn't in the mood for a darker story. But then I picked out Before You Leap from Amazon's freebie of the month. It really hasn't been too dark yet, but I think we are getting there. Good story that is keeping my attention though, so I'm pretty sure I'll get through this one:) 

Yarn: About half way done with the second panel of my curtains!! Hoping these will be done by next week. And I got the crocheting done on what will become a carry around bag. Still not sure what I'm going to do about handles yet - nylon strap, crocheted strap, fabric strap that will match the lining??? We will see...

That's all from me today. I'm working away on my Autumn Bucket List, hoping to have an update on Monday:) 

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're knitting curtains! They will be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, curtains. I agree with Amanda, they will be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic progress on both the knitting and crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful curtains!! what a lovely work in progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many yarn suppliers and yarn stored now stock these unusual yarns and, thanks to the Internet, you can even buy these yarns online. Muut

    ReplyDelete