Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Craft On - John Deere Green

Linking up with Nicole at Frontier Dreams and her Craft On blog hop.

It took me a couple weeks, but I did finally make a decision on the colors for the 'John Deere' baby blanket that I'm making for a friend of my husband. I have to say I'm not a fan as I like pastel colors for babies, but I think they will be happy with it:) And really that is all that matters. Here is the progress so far...

I'm using the Triplet Ripple pattern by Marie Segares more or less. I am doing 4 rows green and 2 rows yellow. Not sure if I'll do a boarder or not yet. Part of that will depend on how long this takes as the baby is due mid May:)

I've actually only met the father once and never met the mother, but I'm hoping I can this time as I know how excited the father is about getting to choose the theme for baby boy:)

Off to see what everyone else has been up to!!

1 comment:

  1. The blanket it turning out well so far! they aren't the typical colors for a baby blanket I agree. They really go well with the theme for John Deere!

    ReplyDelete