Thursday, February 22, 2018

Craft On - Making Progress

Linking with Nicole from Frontier Dreams 

This week has been much more productive with the knitting!! First off I did finish the first of the Hermione socks and got a start on the second one:-)
I really love the texture on these:) However my kitchener stitch on the toe didn't turn out real well. I've done this stitch before without a problem, so I'm not sure what happened. I'm going to finish the second sock and see how the toe turns out on it, and then I'll decide if I want to take it out and try again or not.

I got a little further on the Cloud wrap as well and I really like how it's turning out as well.
The lighting washed out the color a bit, it's really a much deeper teal blue, but it does show the start stitches pretty well. Going to a bit of a heavier weight yarn really did help with stitch definition and it's easier to knit with as well. I am really starting to enjoy this project now:)

Hoping to get the other sock done by next week and get a lot more done on the wrap!!

Happy crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. Your Hermione sock looks good. Glad you are enjoying your wrap project now that you have changed yarn.

    ReplyDelete