Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Craft On - Knitting & Stitching

Linking with Nicole at Frontier Dreams

I'm still going slow with the RA acting up, especially in my left wrist, but I am still knitting!! I've been making sure to switch out the knitting with some stitching as that seems to help from getting sore, and of course the amount of time I can spend doing either one isn't as much as I'd like, but it'll get better soon and I'll be back at it in full swing!!

It is FINALLY feeling like autumn around here (as of yesterday- before that it was in the 90's), so I wanted to knit something that feels like 'autumn' to me...
So I worked on this sock:) I am really loving the colors in this yarn, even with the teal and navy blues, it really says 'autumn' to me:)
I am also working on this cute little witch, who wants to be a frog!! This is by Sunflower Diaries and can be found in Just Cross Stitch Mag Halloween issue from this year. I'm stitching it up to be an exchange gift and even though I'm not much of a Halloween person, I just love her:) I'm about done with her, just have a little across the bottom to finish up, her boots and a little back stitching to finish her face and the frog eyes. Then I will make her into a little ornament. Hoping to have her done by Friday as I need to get it mailed off on Monday!!

Well, that is all for now. I'm hoping that my wrist/hands/fingers start cooperating with me so I can get more done!! I have all kinds of projects I want to work on this autumn!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope our hands are feeling better. I sometimes get discomfort too if I have been knitting too long. I love the socks so far, the colors are so perfect for autumn! and the cross stitch work is so cute for Halloween, I am sure they will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete